WATCH OUT CURRENT NEWS | BE PREPARED | HE IS COMING!!!

PB
widgetmate.com
SB
Amex

 Why do we do wrong?

WHY DO WE DO WRONG

Why is it we all find it easier to do wrong than right? We don’t have to teach children to be selfish and naughty, it just seems to come naturally and we have to teach them to be god and right.

There is within every one of us a desire to do what we want. Evil and wrong are there in the life of every single person born into this world. We see it in all hatred and violence, the selfishness and broken relationships in the world. The news on radio and television is one never ending list of all this. We see it as people stand up for their rights regardless of others. We see it as we look at our own lives if we are really honest with ourselves.

We all want our own way and this is what the Bible calls “SIN”

Many people do not like the word “SIN” and try to think up another. So they call it faults or failings. You can change the label, but you can’t change what is inside. For a chemist to remove the label “POISON” and replace it with another is not only foolish but very dangerous. The Bible keeps to the true label “SIN”

Sin is not just killing, stealing or telling lies and committing adultery.

I sin when I do what I want, when I want my own way. This is the root cause of all our troubles, unhappiness and quarrels.

I sin when I cannot be bothered with God. He has made me and given me everything I have – my health, my body, my mind, my abilities. I didn’t give any of this to myself. I belong to God Who gave it all to me. I sin when I say: “I” am the boss of my life – it’s mine – I can do what I like with it. THIS IS SIN.

I sin when I do not love God with all my heart. Jesus said the greatest commandment of all was: ‘you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul (in thought purpose and action) and with your entire mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.’

Not one of has love God like this. We all have broken the greatest commandment. We are at heart self-centered rather than God (Christ)-centered.

This is the real problem with us all.

DESTINY CHANGED IN CHRIST JESUS - Sinner To Saint

My photo
BORN FOR CHRISTIAN PARENTS YET CHRIST-LESS; A SINNER BY BIRTH, YET GOD'S CHOICE, UNAWARE UNTIL GOD TOUCHED ME ONE DAY THROUGH HIS WORD [BIBLE] AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. I WAS CONVICTED AS TO WHO AND WHAT I WAS. HE CAUSED ME TO REPENT, MADE ME TO CONFESS AND CRY UNTO HIM. HE GAVE ME THE "ASSURANCE OF FORGIVENESS OF MY SIN AND SINS" AND "ACCEPTENCE AS A CHILD OF GOD". THE COURT OF HEAVEN DECLARED ME RIGHTEOUS AND INNOCENT. NOW I HAVE RIGHT STANDING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD COUNTING ON THE ENTIRE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS CHRIST; AND IN HIS GRACE AND MERCY I CONTINUE TO STAND TRUSTING IN, TILL I REACH THE GLORIOUS AND AWESOME END AHEAD OF ME OR UNTIL HIS TIME IN MY LIFE. Studied: Margoschis-NZT|CMC-VLR|MMC-MADURAI; Worked:LM HOSP-Vadathorasalur|CMCH-VLR|Metz-Salem|Pfizer/Dumex-BOMBAY|DHA-DXB...

 MY FAITH IS IN CHRIST JESUS A PERSON

BLESSING FROM SCRIPTURE