WATCH OUT CURRENT NEWS | BE PREPARED | HE IS COMING!!!

PB
widgetmate.com
SB
Amex

 What is the purpose of life?

‘All I want is to be happy. As long as I have a home, a family and friends, and enough money to do what I like when I like – life is good. I’m fine.’

But deep down we know these things do not satisfy. We try to shut from our minds everything unpleasant. We do not want to look too closely at ourselves for fear of what we might find out. And so the days and weeks and years of our life drift by with ever increasing speed.

Then soon tragedy strikes. You lose your job or you may retire. A close relationship goes wrong. Someone you love dies and your world comes crashing down.

‘Oh! God’ we cry out, but we are not sure if there is a God who hears or cares, and we feel lonely and empty.

The happiness we long for vanishes like the morning mist.

This has been written so that you may know that there is a God and that He does care for you and has a purpose for the whole of life that is slowly and surely being worked out.

DESTINY CHANGED IN CHRIST JESUS - Sinner To Saint

My photo
BORN FOR CHRISTIAN PARENTS YET CHRIST-LESS; A SINNER BY BIRTH, YET GOD'S CHOICE, UNAWARE UNTIL GOD TOUCHED ME ONE DAY THROUGH HIS WORD [BIBLE] AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. I WAS CONVICTED AS TO WHO AND WHAT I WAS. HE CAUSED ME TO REPENT, MADE ME TO CONFESS AND CRY UNTO HIM. HE GAVE ME THE "ASSURANCE OF FORGIVENESS OF MY SIN AND SINS" AND "ACCEPTENCE AS A CHILD OF GOD". THE COURT OF HEAVEN DECLARED ME RIGHTEOUS AND INNOCENT. NOW I HAVE RIGHT STANDING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD COUNTING ON THE ENTIRE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS CHRIST; AND IN HIS GRACE AND MERCY I CONTINUE TO STAND TRUSTING IN, TILL I REACH THE GLORIOUS AND AWESOME END AHEAD OF ME OR UNTIL HIS TIME IN MY LIFE. Studied: Margoschis-NZT|CMC-VLR|MMC-MADURAI; Worked:LM HOSP-Vadathorasalur|CMCH-VLR|Metz-Salem|Pfizer/Dumex-BOMBAY|DHA-DXB...

 MY FAITH IS IN CHRIST JESUS A PERSON

BLESSING FROM SCRIPTURE