WATCH OUT CURRENT NEWS | BE PREPARED | HE IS COMING!!!

PB
widgetmate.com
SB
Amex

 How can I become a Christian

SOMETHING TO ADMIT
Admit that you have sinned in the sight of God. Own up to Him the many things in your life that you have said, thought and done that you know deep down were wrong. Be truly sorry for the times you have ignored His love and gone your own way. Be willing to turn from every thought, word, action and habit that you know to be wrong.

SOMETHING TO BELIEVE
Believe in Jesus Christ as the one Who died on the cross bearing all the guilt and penalty of your sin. We all deserve to be punished for the wrong we have done in God’s sight. Believe that Jesus took on himself the punishment that you deserved

SOMETHING TO CONSIDER
Consider that Jesus never promised that it would be easy to follow Him. People will misunderstand you, laugh at you, and oppose you, just as they did to Jesus himself. Becoming a Christian means to accept Jesus as your Lord and Master, this means that every part of your life - your work, your friendship, your time and your money – all must come under His control.

SOMETHING TO DO
Accept Jesus Christ into your life to be your Saviour to rescue you, your Lord to control you, and your friend to be with you. So many people miss this last step and so never come to know Jesus Christ.

Perhaps nowhere is this step clearer than in the last book of the Bible. In the Book of Revelation (chapter 3 and verse 20), Jesus Himself is speaking. He says, ‘Listen! I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into his house and eat with him and he will eat with me.

Your life is like a house. Jesus Christ waits outside. He will not force His way in for that is never the way of love. He wants to be invited in. The door handle is on the inside. Only you can open the door. You become a true Christian when you open the door of your life to Jesus Christ and invite Him to come in and to live in your heart and life.

Have you ever done this? Perhaps you have never before realized that there was anything to do. You can be baptized, go to church, even read the Bible and pray, and still leave Jesus Christ outside the door of your life. Face this question honestly.

Is Jesus Christ outside your life or inside? Will you invite Him in or keep Him out?

You cannot ignore His invitation for ever. Time is fast running out. After death there will be no more opportunity to accept Christ. It will be too late.

If you are ready, thoughtfully to open your life to him, find a place where you can be quiet and alone.

Think of Jesus’ love for you – the cross, the shame and pain, His body nailed to the cross, His blood shed – all for you.

Think of Jesus knocking mow, waiting to enter your life, you have heard His voice and want with all your heart to know Him personally.

You might find this prayer helpful if you want to open your life to Jesus and invite Him in. Pray it phrase by phrase, quietly, thoughtfully, thinking carefully about what you are saying and doing.
[FREEWILL: This is where one applies his freewill to accept or reject the Saviour and thus decides his/her destiny]
Lord Jesus Christ
I know I have sinned against you
in my thoughts, words and actions.
There are so many good things I have not done.
Please forgive me.
I am sorry for my sins
and turn from everything I know to wrong.
You gave your life upon the cross for me.
Gratefully I give my life back to you.
Now I ask you to come into my life.
Come in as my Saviour to rescue me.
Come in as milord to control me.
Come in as my friend to be with me.
Thank you for hearing and answering me.
Amen.
If you have said this prayer and meant every word, you have asked Jesus Christ into your life and He has come. He now lives in you by His Holy Spirit.
‘If anyone hears my voice and opens the door
I will come in’ Revelation 3:20

Jesus is God - when He makes a promise
He always keeps it.
Do not rely on your feelings. Trust His promise.
You are now a child of God, a real Christian
You have been re-born.

To all who received Him He gave the right to BECOME
God’s children (John 1:12)

You now have Eternal Life.

‘He who believes has eternal life!’
(John 6:47)

You will never be alone.
You are now a child in God’s family, part of His body, the Church – all who trust in Jesus whatever their colour, background or intellect.

‘I am with you always to the end of the age.’
(Matt 28:20)

DESTINY CHANGED IN CHRIST JESUS - Sinner To Saint

My photo
BORN FOR CHRISTIAN PARENTS YET CHRIST-LESS; A SINNER BY BIRTH, YET GOD'S CHOICE, UNAWARE UNTIL GOD TOUCHED ME ONE DAY THROUGH HIS WORD [BIBLE] AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. I WAS CONVICTED AS TO WHO AND WHAT I WAS. HE CAUSED ME TO REPENT, MADE ME TO CONFESS AND CRY UNTO HIM. HE GAVE ME THE "ASSURANCE OF FORGIVENESS OF MY SIN AND SINS" AND "ACCEPTENCE AS A CHILD OF GOD". THE COURT OF HEAVEN DECLARED ME RIGHTEOUS AND INNOCENT. NOW I HAVE RIGHT STANDING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD COUNTING ON THE ENTIRE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS CHRIST; AND IN HIS GRACE AND MERCY I CONTINUE TO STAND TRUSTING IN, TILL I REACH THE GLORIOUS AND AWESOME END AHEAD OF ME OR UNTIL HIS TIME IN MY LIFE. Studied: Margoschis-NZT|CMC-VLR|MMC-MADURAI; Worked:LM HOSP-Vadathorasalur|CMCH-VLR|Metz-Salem|Pfizer/Dumex-BOMBAY|DHA-DXB...

 MY FAITH IS IN CHRIST JESUS A PERSON

BLESSING FROM SCRIPTURE