WATCH OUT CURRENT NEWS | BE PREPARED | HE IS COMING!!!

PB
widgetmate.com
SB
Amex

 What’s the point?

‘James worked hard all his life. He had just retired and we were looking forward to enjoying ourselves-now he’s dead. WHAT’S THE POINT of it all?’

‘We brought this child into the world. He goes his own way – never says thank you – now he is in trouble with the police. WHAT’S THE POINT of it all?’

‘I’ve been married two years. We were saving up to get our own place. I thought everything was fine – now my wife has cleared off with another bloke. WHAT’S THE POINT of it all?’

‘I’ve worked hard at school, got my qualification s and can’t find a job. WHAT’S THE POINT of it all?’

‘It took us 8 years before we could have a child and now our little girl has got cancer. WHAT’S THE POINT of it all?’

‘The way things are going we are all going to get blown up anyway. WHAT’S THE POINT of it all?’

‘I go to work, come home, eat sleep, and go back to work. Life is one dreary bore. WHAT’S THE POINT of it all?’

What is the purpose of life – why am I here?
Is there a God and does He care?

DESTINY CHANGED IN CHRIST JESUS - Sinner To Saint

My photo
BORN FOR CHRISTIAN PARENTS YET CHRIST-LESS; A SINNER BY BIRTH, YET GOD'S CHOICE, UNAWARE UNTIL GOD TOUCHED ME ONE DAY THROUGH HIS WORD [BIBLE] AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. I WAS CONVICTED AS TO WHO AND WHAT I WAS. HE CAUSED ME TO REPENT, MADE ME TO CONFESS AND CRY UNTO HIM. HE GAVE ME THE "ASSURANCE OF FORGIVENESS OF MY SIN AND SINS" AND "ACCEPTENCE AS A CHILD OF GOD". THE COURT OF HEAVEN DECLARED ME RIGHTEOUS AND INNOCENT. NOW I HAVE RIGHT STANDING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD COUNTING ON THE ENTIRE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS CHRIST; AND IN HIS GRACE AND MERCY I CONTINUE TO STAND TRUSTING IN, TILL I REACH THE GLORIOUS AND AWESOME END AHEAD OF ME OR UNTIL HIS TIME IN MY LIFE. Studied: Margoschis-NZT|CMC-VLR|MMC-MADURAI; Worked:LM HOSP-Vadathorasalur|CMCH-VLR|Metz-Salem|Pfizer/Dumex-BOMBAY|DHA-DXB...

 MY FAITH IS IN CHRIST JESUS A PERSON

BLESSING FROM SCRIPTURE